DE ONLINE SPECIALIST IN HARDWARE & ACCESSOIRES TEGEN BODEMPRIJZEN
Antec Dark Phantom DP301M zwart
|Settings||Antec Dark Phantom DP301M zwart remove||Corsair Carbide 678C Low Noise zwart remove||Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L zwart remove||Antec VSK-3000B-U3/U2 zwart remove||Corsair Carbide 175R RGB zwart remove||Antec P10C zwart remove|
|Add to cart|
|Content||The CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C is a mid-tower ATX case optimized for quiet operation, blending sophisticated style and a plethora of versatile cooling and storage options.|
The CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C is a mid-tower ATX case optimized for quiet operation, blending sophisticated style and a plethora of versatile cooling and storage options.
EXTENSIVE SOUND DAMPENING
High-density EVA foam in the side, front and roof panels dampens noise from all your components - or switch to the included dust filter roof panel when airflow is your top priority.
A MULTITUDE OF COOLING OPTIONS
Fits up to 9x 120mm or 8x 140mm cooling fans.
Multiple radiators in sizes up to a 420mm.
TAKE COMMAND OF YOUR COOLING
A PWM fan repeater controls three included SP140 PWM fans with room to power three more. Reduce fan speed when you want keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
HIGH-SPEED USB 3.1
GEN-2 TYPE-C PORT
Access high-bandwidth 10Gbit/s via a reversible type-C connector.
MANAGE YOUR STORAGE OPTIONS
Install up to 1x 5.25in, 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives. A versatile HDD/ODD design includes six modular trays that can be moved to eight mounting locations to give you the exact layout you want.
A hinged front panel and tempered glass side panel provide easy tool-free access.
Turn the 678C into a smart case with a CORSAIR Commander PRO digital lighting and fan speed controller (sold separately), enabling detailed system monitoring and fan control through CORSAIR iCUE software. The Commander PRO, as well as the CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO, also unlocks full customization and synchronization of RGB lighting for all your iCUE-compatible CORSAIR products.
|The MasterBox Q300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.|
Although the size wouldn't tell, the MasterBox Q300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we don't see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best.
Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300L the perfect choice for office and home usage.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Patterned Dust Filter: Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management
- Excellent Thermal Performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel
|CLEAN AND CLASSIC|
Defined by a streamlined design and a front-facing CORSAIR logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Show off your system's components with a fully transparent window into your PC.
FULL-LENGTH PSU COVER
Hide your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
MASSIVE COOLING POTENTIAL
Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOTHERBOARD RGB CONTROL
Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards with 12V RGB headers and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting.
FLEXIBLE STORAGE OPTIONS
Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage and two 2.5in trays.
KEEP YOUR SYSTEM CLEAN
Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
A front I/O panel with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a 3.5mm combined microphone/headphone jack provides easy access to your favorite devices.
- Case Dimensions: 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i