DE ONLINE SPECIALIST IN HARDWARE & ACCESSOIRES TEGEN BODEMPRIJZEN
Antec P10 Flux zwart
|Settings||Antec P10 Flux zwart remove||Antec Dark Phantom DP301M zwart remove||Corsair Carbide 175R RGB zwart remove||Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L zwart remove||Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux wit remove||Gigabyte C200 Glass zwart remove|
|Add to cart|
|Content||CLEAN AND CLASSIC|
Defined by a streamlined design and a front-facing CORSAIR logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Show off your system's components with a fully transparent window into your PC.
FULL-LENGTH PSU COVER
Hide your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
MASSIVE COOLING POTENTIAL
Fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOTHERBOARD RGB CONTROL
Connect the included RGB fan to compatible Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboards with 12V RGB headers and their accompanying software to customize and control RGB fan lighting.
FLEXIBLE STORAGE OPTIONS
Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage and two 2.5in trays.
KEEP YOUR SYSTEM CLEAN
Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
A front I/O panel with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a 3.5mm combined microphone/headphone jack provides easy access to your favorite devices.
- Case Dimensions: 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
|The MasterBox Q300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.|
Although the size wouldn't tell, the MasterBox Q300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we don't see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best.
Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300L the perfect choice for office and home usage.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Patterned Dust Filter: Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management
- Excellent Thermal Performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel