DE ONLINE SPECIALIST IN HARDWARE & ACCESSOIRES TEGEN BODEMPRIJZEN
Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX zwart
|Settings||Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX zwart remove||Gigabyte C200 Glass zwart remove||Corsair Carbide 200R zwart remove||Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L zwart remove||Cooler Master Silencio S600 Window zwart remove||Corsair Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB zwart remove|
|Add to cart|
|Content||Less work. More play. Build with the Carbide Series 200R and the only time you'll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard. The side panels and expansion slots use thumbscrews, and SSD, hard drive and optical drive installation are all tool-free. Cutouts for cable routing and CPU cooling make builds and upgrades neat and simple. Specifications: - Dimension: 16.9 x 8.3 x 19.6 inches, or 430mm x 210mm x 497mm (H x W x L) - MB Support: ATX, mATX - Expansion Slots: 7 - Form Factor: Mid-tower - Material: Steel structure with molded ABS plastic accent pieces - Drive Bays: (x3) 5.25", (x4) 3.5", (x4) 2.5" Cooling(x5) 120mm/140mm fan mount locations, (x3) 120mm fan mount locations, Includes (x1) front-mounted 120mm fan and (x1) rear 120mm fan - Front I/O: (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone, (x1) MIC, Power, Reset - Power Supply: ATX (not included)||The MasterBox Q300L is your straightforward option in the lineup of the brand new MasterBox Q-series from Cooler Master. A series that might be small in size but excels in functionality and modularity without compromising on the thermal performance.|
Although the size wouldn't tell, the MasterBox Q300L supports a standard ATX PSU which we don't see often in the market with this size. Based on the different system setup, the I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations, three options at each side of the case. You can decide which setup fits your system best.
Due to the cube design of the frame and special pattern design on the dust filter will make the chassis stand out from the rest. The combination of a practical design and the unique customizable outlook makes the MasterBox Q300L the perfect choice for office and home usage.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU
- Patterned Dust Filter: Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management
- Excellent Thermal Performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel
SPEC-DELTA RGB's front panel feature dark, angular accents that become transparent when backlit, providing a unique window into your system.
Inlaid mesh on the front panel ensures ample airflow to keep your system cool.
THREE INCLUDED RGB FANS
Light up your system with three RGB fans, each boasting six customizable RGB LEDs and controlled by ASUS, Gigabyte, or MSI motherboard software.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Frameless tempered glass side panel window shows off your system.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Four included 120mm cooling fans provide incredible airflow to cool your system, with room for up to a 360mm radiator in the front, 240mm radiator in the top and 120mm radiator in the rear.
FULL-LENGTH PSU COVER
Hide your power supply and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier than ever.
FLEXIBLE STORAGE OPTIONS
Two combo 3.5in/2.5in trays in a removable cage, a 2.5in tray, and a 2.5in mount provide a wealth of storage configurations.