HP Netwerk A58x0AF 650W voeding
HP 58x0AF 650W AC Power Supply
|Settings||HP Netwerk A58x0AF 650W voeding remove||HP X362 1110w PoE voeding JG545A remove||Corsair RM850 voeding wit remove||Antec VP600P Plus voeding remove||Be Quiet Straight Power 11 1000W remove||Corsair RM750x voeding remove|
|Add to cart|
|Content||HP 58x0AF 650W AC Power Supply||The HP X362 54VDC 1110W 115-240VAC PoE Power Supply is used in HP 5500-HI Switches to support 800 Watts of PoE+ power if used alone or up to 1440Watts of PoE+ Power if used in tandem.||ALL THE WATTS, NONE OF THE DECIBELS.|
CORSAIR RMx series fully modular power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC, with virtually silent operation.
80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
TUNED FOR LOW NOISE OPERATION
A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
100% ALL JAPANESE 105°C CAPACITORS
Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
FULLY MODULAR CABLES
Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
A 160mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases.
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH