DE ONLINE SPECIALIST IN HARDWARE & ACCESSOIRES TEGEN BODEMPRIJZEN
PNY Nvidia Quadro P400 v2 DVI
|Settings||PNY Nvidia Quadro P400 v2 DVI remove||MSI GeForce GT 730 V1 2GB Low Profile remove||PNY Nvidia Quadro RTX 4000 remove||Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 6800 Master remove||Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 Eagle 8G remove||MSI GeForce GT 1030 2GB 2GHD4 remove|
|Add to cart|
|Content||NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 4000|
The World's First Ray Tracing GPU
Quadro RTX 4000 combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences.
Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest VirtualLink connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro Sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 36 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 288 Tensor Cores power AI development and training
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for “at the edge” deployment
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
PNY Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines for pre- and post-support.
To better protect your investment PNY Technologies offers an optional extended warranty up to 5 years, including extended product replacement (for countries of the European Union, Norway and Sweden).